Header

Looking foolish does the spirit good. The need not to look foolish is one of youth's many burdens; as we get older we are exempted from more and more, and float upward in our heedlessness, singing Gratia Dei sum quod sum. - Johm Updike


Thanks be to God that I am what I am

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lazy Fuckers

Mondays seem to be "I am a lazy asshole," night when it comes to phone sex.  If a guy nitpicks his way through the process of finding the 'right' girl, I usually have a caller with a very specific fantasy that he will want to run with rigid control.  Other times it is like last Monday,  lazy fuckers wanting to be entertained.  Yes, phone sex is entertainment but, I can't think of any other type of entertainment where the audience exercises so much control over the performer while performing.  Lazy Fuckers and Silent Callers are basically the same type.  The 'tell me a story and it better be good' type.

Well, give me idea of what you like.  I really should have a list prepared though I 'm sure sure how useful that would be.  Lazy Fuckers and Silent Callers seem to feel that answering questions some-how spoils the mood.  Obviously, they have not realized how erotic it can be to talk about experiences, preferences, and fantasies even though that's what phone sex is.

Maybe I should just record myself panting and moaning for awhile.  I could just play that while I sit back and file my nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment