Header

Looking foolish does the spirit good. The need not to look foolish is one of youth's many burdens; as we get older we are exempted from more and more, and float upward in our heedlessness, singing Gratia Dei sum quod sum. - Johm Updike


Thanks be to God that I am what I am

Monday, February 27, 2012

No Crazies

Men suffering from mental illness should not be allowed to call phone sex lines.  Period. End of Story.  Can you tell I've been forced to endure several calls from the Psycho-Canadian?  I don't have to be a mental health professional to know that he suffers from paranoia and auditory hallucinations.  He believes that the hosting company is connected to organized crime and is out to get him.  Today, he talked about a black van that has been parked outside of his home for days.  He also insisted that I am a woman named 'Dana'.  This is the new stuff.  We also covered a few of the old ones.  He thinks that I work at a phone center and refuses to believe otherwise.  He thinks that I am an employee of the hosting company and have worked there for years and refuses to believe otherwise.  He believes that PSOs mute their headsets to speak with supervisors but, for some reason he can hear this.  According to him, we are too stupid to mute our headsets correctly and all he has to do is stay quiet and he will hear everything.  We discuss how to kill him or drive him crazy with the supervisors while on a live call.  Uh-huh, right.  We are really that stupid.

He went on an on about how he could recognize my voice, no matter how hard I tried to disguise it.  Remember, he thinks I am 'Dana'.  He does have average aural memory, about as good as mine, but today he cannot recognize me.  I would have laughed except for I hate dealing with this fucker more than any other caller.  He knows how the system works and uses that to fuck up a PSO's call time average.  I've tried being nice, I've tried being patient with his delusional rages, I've tried being mean.  Nothing works, I am at the mercy of his fucked up mind until he hangs up the phone.  Enough. I have really had enough with this bullshit.  There are other crazies calling but, the Psycho-Canadian is the absolute worst.  The others know they have a mental illness; bi-polar, manic depressive, chronic depression.  The Psycho-Canadian thinks he's sane and we all are just fucking with him because we're sick perverts.  Somehow, the fact that he's the one dialing the damn phone to reach us is not part of the equation.  The one thing he does that makes me want to drop a very large brick on his head, repeatedly, until I get tired is refuse to believe in any reality except his own.  I'm not just talking about his mental illness.  Many callers do this, mostly the verbally abusive ones. Hell, a lot of men do it.  The attitude that the 'world is the way I say it is because I have a cock' is one I have no tolerance for, I don't care if you're crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment