Header

Looking foolish does the spirit good. The need not to look foolish is one of youth's many burdens; as we get older we are exempted from more and more, and float upward in our heedlessness, singing Gratia Dei sum quod sum. - Johm Updike


Thanks be to God that I am what I am

Friday, December 16, 2011

Another Slow Damn Day

I'm working and it's really slow, again.  This is really unusual for a Friday.  I really wish one of my regulars would call, especially a guy I refer to as Chester the Molester.  Unlike most of the callers I talk to, Chester enjoys being told that he's perverted for lusting after his teenage daughter.  He gets off being verbally abused by a teenage girl.

The line I work for is an 'Anything Goes' line.  That means that almost any subject can be discussed as long as the operator makes it clear that she is not under the age of 18 and that it is for the purpose of fantasy.  Some of those fantasies can get pretty damn weird and disgusting.   Most of them are just boring, run of the mill, adult man happens to cross paths with hot, teenage, nymphomaniac and, of course, she just has to fuck him.

The reason I enjoy talking to Chester?  All the things that I would love to say to almost every caller, I can say to Chester and he LOVES it. He tells me that his fantasy is his teenage daughter catching him jerking off with her dirty panties and confronting him and I RUN with it.  I get to tell him he's a disgusting pig.  He tells me he can't help it.  I snatch the panties away and set them on fire.  He tells me he's used all my panties to masturbate because he can't stop himself. I throw all of them away.  I tell him I'm calling a locksmith to put a lock on my door and he's paying for it.  He whines about my mother finding out. I say I'm going to tell her anyway. He begs me not to, she'll call the cops. I tell him I don't care he deserves it.  He tells me he's afraid of what will happen to him in jail.  I tell him I hope he gets a bunch of cons to do to him everything he has fantasied about doing to me and Chester has an orgasm.  Believe it or not, this conversation takes over 30 minutes.  I call him every name I can think of, reminding him that I think he is absolutely disgusting, while maintaining a tone of utter outrage.  I blow off some steam and Chester gets to enjoy his fantasy.

Puts me in a good mood every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment