Header

Looking foolish does the spirit good. The need not to look foolish is one of youth's many burdens; as we get older we are exempted from more and more, and float upward in our heedlessness, singing Gratia Dei sum quod sum. - Johm Updike


Thanks be to God that I am what I am

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oops

I realize that I spent I great deal of time bitching about the callers and my job in general.  Believe it or not, I actually am good at my job most of the time.  I'm not counting the pre-holiday slump, goddamnit.

I created this blog so that I could bitch without annoying my friends with a constant running monologue about my adventures as a phone sex operator.  I could entertain you with my experience about impressing the hell out of a caller with a demanding lingerie fantasy.  He is seriously into stockings. A HUGE number of men are seriously into stockings.  Knowing that has definitely altered how I think about what is sexy in clothing.

The caller was actually looking for a different operator.  The system I'm on does not give operators their own extensions.  I asked him what he usually talks about with her and he told me about how much he loves lingerie. Unlike most callers, the color of my lingerie was really important to him.  Most callers are oblivious to color unless it is pink, red or black.  When he asked me if if I liked purple and I answered with a breathy sigh and told him that I LOVED purple, especially a deep, amethyst so dark it looked like black until I moved closer to  the light, he was enthralled and told me so.  His manner was funny and sarcastic and his fantasy involved being tied up WITH stockings.  I enjoyed talking to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment