Header

Looking foolish does the spirit good. The need not to look foolish is one of youth's many burdens; as we get older we are exempted from more and more, and float upward in our heedlessness, singing Gratia Dei sum quod sum. - Johm Updike


Thanks be to God that I am what I am

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Worst, Most Boring Caller, Ever!

So, if you haven't guessed, I'm working right now.  One of the reasons I created this blog (the callers) is on the phone right now and I am talking him through the most boring sexual fantasy, ever.  I actually dread  talking to him.  I sometimes purposely avoid talking to him by making my voice very flat.  It doesn't always work.

The  problem is his fantasy NEVER changes. I have been working as a phone sex operator for six months and have talked to this man almost every day since the first week.  In all that time, his fantasy has not changed one bit.  He wants to be down on his knees next to me, sucking my boyfriend's cock while sniffing my dirty panties which I have tied around the base of my boyfriend's cock.  This is so he can smell "that little place where I farted".  Oh joy.

Here's the many reasons I hate this caller. I have had to repeat this stupid, boring, gross fantasy every day I have worked for the past six months.  I often have to repeat it multiple times a day because the disgusting fucker keeps calling back.  I am tempted to record myself telling this fantasy and just play it for him so I don't have to repeat the damn thing one more time. He talks in a high pitched falsetto while in fantasy pretending to be a "dirty little faggot" that sets me on edge.  I hate that his fantasy is about being degraded by a teenage girl who FORCES him to suck cock for her pleasure and calls him hateful names for doing it. Last but not least, he describes sucking cock in such a disgusting way, it is obvious he has never sucked cock and thinks that sucking cock is an incredibly degrading thing to do.  I start to wonder about how many men who love to get blow jobs think that sucking IS a really degrading act and think poorly of the women and men who are willing to give their partners pleasure with their mouths.  The worst part, he loves the sound of my voice and keeps breaking 'character' to tell me how much he would love to meet me and fuck me.  I tell him that's sweet and keep reminding myself that talking to this asshole raises my stats and means I get paid more.

Keep talking dickweed, Baby needs a new winter coat.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a charmer. "Lay back and think of England" takes on a whole new meaning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY hope you got that winter coat. Otherwise, it would just be cruel after having to put up with him.

    ReplyDelete