Header

Looking foolish does the spirit good. The need not to look foolish is one of youth's many burdens; as we get older we are exempted from more and more, and float upward in our heedlessness, singing Gratia Dei sum quod sum. - Johm Updike


Thanks be to God that I am what I am

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Purpose and Intent

Hello and welcome!  Allow me to introduce myself. I am Wicked Julia.  Why am I wicked, you might ask.  The answer is simple.  I earn my living talking to men about sex.  That's right, children.   I am a phone sex operator and have been for the last six months.  Now, please, listen very carefully to what I am about to say.  This is NOT an attempt to solicit business.  The company I contact my services to does plenty of advertising and needs no help from me.

I created this for myself to talk about my experiences as a phone sex operator, rant a little, and blow off some steam.  If there is a question I can answer about being a phone sex operator, I will do my best to answer it.  Trust me, the information available on the internet about phone sex  is bullshit.  The way phone sex is depicted in movies and television is wrong.  The worst part, even documentaries that talk about phone sex are misinformed by the industry itself.  That annoys me the most.  In a attempt to maintain the mystique of phone sex and grab a little free advertising, the people being interviewed lie, constantly.

If you are thinking about contacting me for a one-on-one 'date', do us both a favor and think again. Better yet, grab an adult magazine and pick an ad to call. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT CONTACTING ME FOR A CALL.  This is for me, not advertising for work.  I hope that is clear enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment