Header

Looking foolish does the spirit good. The need not to look foolish is one of youth's many burdens; as we get older we are exempted from more and more, and float upward in our heedlessness, singing Gratia Dei sum quod sum. - Johm Updike


Thanks be to God that I am what I am

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Controlled Change

Things have gotten weird at the hosting company I use.  My favorite supervisor has been taken over by mind controlling, alien brain slugs.  I have not been connected to any of my regulars in days.  I have, however, been connected to some of the worst callers available on a daily basis. Chronic and unrepentant Short Timers as far as the eye can see.  It might just be luck of the draw but, my paranoia says 'shenanigans'.

So I am going to try a different hosting company tonight.  The set up is different and the rules are much more stringent.  I am, as I expected, experiencing, horrible stage fright.  I also know myself.  If I don't dive into the deep end of the pool right away, I will talk myself out of trying new things.  It's hard to be impulsive when my livelihood is involved.

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment