Header

Looking foolish does the spirit good. The need not to look foolish is one of youth's many burdens; as we get older we are exempted from more and more, and float upward in our heedlessness, singing Gratia Dei sum quod sum. - Johm Updike


Thanks be to God that I am what I am

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Oh Fuck

There is a guy who calls in and tells this horrible tale of woe.  He was born with a disability and then developed another, horrible, debilitating illness as an adult.  His brother died of cancer.  He is estranged from the rest of his family, etc.  Talking to him is like listening to a bad soap opera.  I keep waiting for the next meteor strike.  Believe it or not, I have enjoyed talking to this man on occasion.  Too bad I figured out what his other little trick is.

Tale of Woe is also the Travel Agent.  Dammit.  I have written about this jerk before; the caller I thought had a stewardess fantasy and turned out to be  an 'Of course, you want to meet me so I can fuck you" fantasy.  I suspect that, in the past, he has been very careful about mixing his two personas with the same person.  I think he just got a little confused tonight.  Or was trying to push the two with me because I threatened to report him to the monitor when he started that Travel Agent bullshit.  Either way, I'm kind of disappointed.  As Tale of Woe, he is fun to talk to.  He spreads a little misery but, his stories about his father are funny as hell.  As the Travel Agent, he's just a Short Timer asshole who needs to be avoided and will eventually get himself banned from the hosting service.  When a caller manages to piss off a monitor, the caller better think about finding a new phone sex service.  They are not a forgiving bunch and some of them are very protective of the PSOs call time average because it affects their bottom line.

Cost us money, man, and you are OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment