Header

Looking foolish does the spirit good. The need not to look foolish is one of youth's many burdens; as we get older we are exempted from more and more, and float upward in our heedlessness, singing Gratia Dei sum quod sum. - Johm Updike


Thanks be to God that I am what I am

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sounding

The Acolyte has a new fascination; sounding, otherwise known as 'cock-stuffing'.  This activity involves inserting long steel rods into a man's urethra.  The rods should be made of surgical steel and machined to have a very smooth surface.  The subject started to get a great deal of internet chatter about 3 years ago but, the practice is quite a bit older than that.  I have actually seen an insertion demonstration several years ago at an S&M party.  The amount of care necessary to protect the submissive from injury or infection is intense.  For people who chose to practice sounding in real life, training from a skilled practitioner is an absolute must.

To use in phone sex,  all I need to do is a little research.  Remember, I have only seen it done once and my date was not good at keeping his mouth shut.  He paid for that later, trust me.  I do remember speaking with the submissive and him telling me what an intense experience it was, physical pleasure, humiliation at being displayed in front of so many people, and a healthy dose of fear.  I doubt I will ever be able to use that submissives's story as a fantasy.  The Acolyte is the only caller who has expressed an interest and it is far too hard core for the others.

My technical issues have gotten better but, are not resolved.  To top off the day, the callers are being dickheads.  I can see the finish line and I bloody well can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment