Header

Looking foolish does the spirit good. The need not to look foolish is one of youth's many burdens; as we get older we are exempted from more and more, and float upward in our heedlessness, singing Gratia Dei sum quod sum. - Johm Updike


Thanks be to God that I am what I am

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Win some, Lose Some


My technical difficulty seems to be resolved and I am very thankful.  The past week has tanked my call time average and I’m going to have to scramble to repair the damage to my budget.   The low point of my evening has been arguing with the Psycho-Canadian.  He’s still hearing voices that aren’t there and trying to convince me he’s a meth smoking retired attorney.  Of course, all of his friends love him.  I’m just a sick bitch that enjoys torturing people and will die in the gutter.  Yeah, we tend to jump from topic to topic.  I really enjoy listening to him sputter and scream in fury when I tell him he’s full of shit.  It beats listening to him call me a stupid cunt and threaten to hire someone to kick my ass.  Oh yes, he knows where I work.  He’s so completely wrong, it’s laughable but, there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment